I love to create order from chaos. My work can range from noting the smallest typo to resolving [a puzzle] through savvy research skills. It may be the process of cleaning up a cluttered document or unearthing key information from a database.
As an editor, proofreader, and writer, I am rigorous in method, devoted to accuracy, and inventively thorough.
- proofreading and copy editing;
- transcription and captioning;
- indexing and cataloguing;
- data entry and spreadsheet maintenance;
and digital tools including
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, and InDesign;
- HTML, CSS, and SQL
- Data visualization programs like Chartbuilder, Datawrapper, and Piktochart;
- Cision and other media database programs
As a site builder and administrator, I’ve also developed a long and ever-evolving facility with content management systems including WordPress and Squarespace, and have been responsible for my own branding across several digital publications along with webshops on Etsy and eBay.